Tusk DX figures, both regular & clear versions, received today from Big in Japan.
HEEEE’S SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!
1. Damn, this drawing tablet thing is awkward to get used to.
2. I didn’t start out intending to draw a topless Gyro but quickly realized I just didn’t feel like drawing clothing.
3. It’s really difficult for me to draw figures without a model and I’m really jealous of those of you who can.
4. Everytime I look at it my eyes are drawn to flaws. This angle is weird, that line is too thick, etc., and I so go back in and keep messing with it. I think it’s actually making it worse, damnit.
5. Surely I’m not drunk enough to actually post this… right?